Thursday 25 August 2011


I saw these while out in Manchester the other day and took a photo as they inspired me visually. The Soup Kitchen display is very art Nouveau styled and uses a simple pastel pallet overall while the silver tree wall adornment follows a similar theme but has been executed differently using 3D shapes and swirls while referring to the Art Nouveau styled natural inspirations.     


I photographed both as they both will most likely help inspire me at a later date. 


I was also scrolling through some backgrounds on my phone when I came across the pale green and white polka  dot pattern. I found I quite liked this and was surprised to find the exact same pattern but reversed adorning the walls of Krsipy Kreme ;]

It's simplistic but very calming and appropriate

No comments:

Post a Comment